Система аудита allows you to track actions of users and the state of system objects.
- Track user actions on objects: creation, modification, deletion.
- For each fixed time, the author of the changes and the type of operation.
- If you change the fixed field is changed, its old value and the new value.
Storing audit data:
- Database auditing can be optionally separated from the application database.
- There are two recording modes collect audit data: synchronous operation and asynchronous (at time of writing, work is only synchronous).
Setting up auditing:
- Simple to configure auditing for a class, his own fields, and datalow (using Flexberry Tool).
audit trail Features in web systems
Features of audit in a web system is described in article Audit for Web applications.
Audit for web forms
Audit for the web-form described in article Web-form audit.
connection Example of an audit to an existing Web application using regeneration project
An example of a connection auditing to an existing Web application with the use of a regeneration project in the appropriate article.
connection Example of an audit to an existing Web application without using regeneration project
An example of a connection auditing to an existing Web application without using regeneration project described in the corresponding article.