Flexberry ORM is technological component of the platform Flexberry is designed to provide the data access layer.
Flexberry ORM available for installation in the project via NuGet:
PstrfFlexberry ORM` source code is available on GitHub.
Flexberry ORM consists of the following modules:
- Components for working with the object model (data objects).
- Access components data source (data services).
- Components for filtering the received data (constraints).
- Pessimistic locking components, providing the ability to lock the data objects during the execution of operations over them.
- Business server.
- The task monitor
- Expansion module Flexberry Designer to generate code for uml models.
- Auxiliary tools ICSSoft.STORMNET.Tools.
- Components for OData V4 interface for fast creation of progressive web services
Opportunities and application
By Flexberry Designer creates a class diagram. This chart you can generate the required database structure (DB) and object model. Component of BD carries out mapping of the structure of relational database tables to an object model. To the database to retrieve items that meet certain conditions, use the components for working with filters and limits.
The list of libraries that contain the Runtime components Flexberry ORM submitted here.
Storage types and the corresponding data services:
The demo application
The sample application source code is available at the following location: https://github.com/Flexberry/FlexberryORM-DemoApp.