This guide shows you how to create a mobile app for Android and iOS platform
Developing client web applications using platform
Ember.js. There are two scenarios of mobile application development:
- To use a previously developed client-side web application.
- Developing custom web application using Ember-addon ember-flexberry.
After creating the client web application, you can move on to creating a mobile app.
To create a mobile application platform
Flexberry you must perform the following steps:
- To see the application architecture
- Install the software
- Create mobile app project
- Setting client-side Ember app
- Build mobile apps
- New mobile apps
The performed steps will create mobile applications for Android and iOS platforms.
This guide is based on the example project demo application, which can be downloaded here.