Technology component Flexberry Audit implements a function of logging data changes by users.
- Fixing of any facts and references to data
- Fix arbitrary operations (through the API)
- View detailed information about performed operations on the data, including the changed values
- Recording facts in the same transaction with the data change
- Flexible configuration of fixed operations and detail information
Flexberry Audit consists of the following parts:
- Databases with data auditing (may be the main database of the application or separately, including in other DBMS)
- Backend - NuGet package of the object model and API: NewPlatform.Flexberry.Audit
- Interface viewing audit data
- The implementation of for Flexberry Ember
- Implementation for Flexberry ASP.NET
- Implementation for Flexberry Winforms
- Set up fixed operations on data objects are performed in the interface Flexberry Designer.
How to use
To create an application using the Flexberry Audit you can design and generate applications in Flexberry Designer. Separately available as a NuGet package NewPlatform.Flexberry.Audit, but to use it in manual mode will need to implement requests to the API. You will also need instructions for installing and configuring audit.