If you are developing on Flexberry the use of the approach “development-driven models” (Model-Driven Development).
The result of two possible scenarios:
- Generate prototype on the side of the platform and publish to the cloud (as the cloud Windows Azure)
- Generate source code on the side of the platform and placing them in a Git repository.
- To understand the problem
- To visually describe an application using UML
1.Create a UML description of the shapes using the rapid prototyping 2.To build the application prototype
- Includes (automatically):
- Create a base application and authority
- Generate application
- Publish to Azure/Git-repository
At this point, the application can run on
3.To connect functional modules
- If necessary, disable the built-in subsystem powers
- Enable and configure the Auditing subsystem
- Connect and configure the subsystem integration and running reports
- Connect and configure the GIS-component for work with electronic maps 4.Choose the theme of the visual design of the app
the General principles of the revision application by using Flexberry
- Development through the modification of the model
- Description of the process of obtaining the source code.
- Description of process of generation of code.
- Programmer’s use of parentheses.
Scenario the app.
- Managing application forms
- Adding new forms
- Customize list forms
- Customize views
- Adjust button
- Customizing edit forms and view
- Customize views
- User interface customization
- Set form title
- Alignment of elements on forms
- Bringing to a common style, color and font of form elements
- Resizable forms
- Add localization
- Setting up visual logic
- Connect predictive
- Implementation of mode “Read-only”
- Setting data validation
- Configure validation on the client side
- Configure validation on the server side
- Implementing business logic
- Adding checks when updating data via a business server.
- Update multiple objects in one transaction.
- Check uniqueness of data entered.
- Check the validity of the data changes object.
- Adding methods decidi\editing data
- Setup error handling
- Enable\disable error logging
- Customize form error
- Customize catching exceptions