The list form provides a user interface for displaying a list of data objects in a view.
To describe the list forms must be created in the CASE of a UML class with the stereotype “listform”. For example:
The class UI-independent forms list that are inherited from ICSSoft.STORMNET.UI.BaseIndpdList.
- .Net interface for the dependent list form.
- UI-dependent form of the list (when enabled ACC. option).
- Attributes of the form are generated in the following way:
- If you have enabled the generation of UI-dependent forms, is generated .Net-UI interface-dependent form of the list specifying the property, but only if this attribute is public.
- Code UI-specific form is generated which implements the above interface definition of virtual properties, as well as private member and both accessors code for setting/getting the value of a private member, followed by parentheses programmer.
- Code UI-independent forms generated definition of virtual property with the specified modifier. If the generation of the UI-dependent form is included in generated code properties the same properties of the UI-dependent forms through the interface.
- Methods of the form are generated in the following way:
- If you have enabled the generation of UI-dependent forms, is generated .Net-UI interface-dependent forms of the list containing the method definition, but only if this method is public.
- Code UI-specific form is generated that implements the above interface definition a virtual method and in this bracket a programmer (like described here).
- Code UI-independent form is generated by defining a virtual method with the specified modifier. If the generation of the UI-dependent forms included in the code generated method call the same method the UI-dependent forms through the interface.
Additional editable properties and how that is generated
The most important thing in additional properties - choose which lists (what classes and when), should be placed on a list form. This is done on the “Composite view”.
On the form (whether universal or generated) will be placed as many list controls (ObjectListView) as the composite views.
The composite view generated in the following way:
- For uniforms - overload
GetDpdFormin an independent form, which is constructed and returns to the standard dependent form
ICSSoft.STORMNET.UI.UniWinListStandard. Form is constructed with the appropriate parameters (view, data objects, operations, etc.).
- Generated forms - all of these options composite representations are generated directly into the code of the dependent form, and the method
GetDpdFormindependent returns an instance of this dependent form. Each composite view includes the following properties:
ViewForForm - the view that the list will obraztsa data in order to select a class and view, click on the “ … “ button:
DataObjectTypes classes of data objects which must be “pumped” to the list. This may be the class whose representation is specified in
ViewForForm and any of its successors.
In order to edit the part types, click on the “…”:
Also, for each type indicated which form should be used when editing and creating objects of this type.
Description of used of types is generated by the GetEditor method overloading in independent form.
ListFormOperations - list available for the given list of operations.| Allows you to specify which operations are available on this list (accordingly, what buttons appear on the control panel):
in order to edit the available operations, click on the “ … “ button:
ColVisibleEditis available possibility of editing of structure, order, settings колонок;
CopyDataToClipboard- available ability to copy the contents of the list in the buffer обмена;
Delete- is it possible to remove объекты;
Edit- can I edit объекты;
New- is it possible to create объекты;
NewByExample- is it possible to create objects on the основе;
PageSetup- is it possible to edit the page setup for output to печать;
Preview- button preview the list on печать;
Refresh- if the refresh button списка;
Search- available search списку;
ShowMarks- whether the possibility of allocating a checkmark object in the list, as well as the corresponding group of buttons on the panel инструментов;
- If you use a generic form (tick
GenerateDependedFormnot set), the generated parameter in the constructor of the dependent form in the method
- If you are using the generated form is generated directly in dependent form by setting the visibility of the toolbar buttons.
HierarchicalMaster - specifies the name of the workman of the attribute - links to a parent object
If specified, it is considered that this list is hierarchical. Accordingly, a generated dependent form control ObjectHierarchicalView or use the dependent universal form of the hierarchical list
The Tab “Form”
|Property | Description / Generation .Net language
Name - name
UML class| Name
.Net class independent of the form and its derivative for the dependent (e.g.,
Description - some description of class.|
DocComment before the class definition an independent
Caption - a user name (shown in UI)| Title on the form
GenerateDependedForm| If the option is set, - generated UI-dependent (
WinForm) form the user interface in the source code that allows you to “manually” change the location of the automatically placed controls or add new ones. If the option is not installed, use the generic UI-independent form, which is automatically placed controls - lists
FixDependedForm| If the option is set, - UI-dependent (
WinForm) form not pregenerated. This is done to make sure that are made in the form of changes in the composition and arrangement of the controls will not be lost, which sometimes occurs due to the presence of (unfortunately) error in the environment
Visual Studio .Net.
If the box is not ticked, UI-dependent (WinForm) pregenerated, except for the part where, given the composition and location of the controls. |
Packet, NamespacePostfix - allow to set the Assembly and namespace | see the Location of assemblies after code generation.
PBCustomAttributes - allows you to specify whether to brace the programmer immediately before the class definition, for “manual” of any attributes | If the option is specified - generated bracket of the programmer for manual application .Net attributes to class-independent form.
PBMembers| If the option is specified - generated bracket programmer for “manual” introduction of the members of the class of independent form.
ScriptName - the script name to use this form. Matches the name of the EBSD-maps used to describe the scenario.| PstrfGetScript
method in class independent is overloaded so that it returns from the provider scenarios scenario with the specified name.
| If the option is specified before the class-independent form is generated to specify a PublishToEBSDAttribute` attribute that specifies the availability of this class to use the chart editor scripts.
The properties of the attributes are the same as referred to in article Attributes data classes, given above (in paragraph 4 “What is generated”) comments.
Properties methods similar to those described in the article class Methods and method parameters, given above (in item 5”What is generated”) comments.