Lists the most frequently used in the application project options improvements in visual logic, and provides links to articles on the implementation of these opportunities
Development of visual logic aims at improving the user experience with the interface and to reduce the number of errors when working with the application.
Visual logic is closely connected with user interface customization.
- Add fields highlight (HighLighter)
- Configure lyapov and datalow
- Customize styles button (more see
- Add tooltip
- Generate predictive controls (Win, Web)
- To set sort the lists
- Implementation of “mode ReadOnly” (Win, Web)
- Setup transitions between the tabs (for example, you can implement data upload tabs at form initialization, but only when you open the bookmarks by the user)