The UserForm is designed to determine a blank form, placing controls where you and programming visual logic is executed manually.
To describe the custom form should be applied to diagram a UML class with the stereotype
userform, for example:
- The class UI-independent forms.
- .Net interface for the dependent form.
- UI-related form, just as form (empty).
- The shape attributes are generated as follows:
- Is generated .Net-UI interface-dependent forms with the property definition, but only if this attribute is public.
- Code UI-specific form is generated which implements the above interface definition of virtual properties, as well as private member and both accessors code for setting/getting the value of a private member, followed by parentheses programmer.
- Code UI-independent forms generated definition of virtual property with the specified modifier, with the same properties UI-dependent forms through the interface.
- Methods of the form are generated in the following way:
- Is generated .Net-UI interface-dependent form with the method definition, but only if this method is public.
- Code UI-specific form is generated that implements the above interface definition a virtual method and in this bracket a programmer (like described here).
- Code UI-independent form is generated by defining a virtual method with the specified modifier. with a call to the same method the UI-dependent forms through the interface.
Additional editable properties and how that is generated
|Property||Description||Generation .Net language|
||name UML class Name .Net class independent of the form and its derivative for the dependent (e.g.,
||a class description||
||allows you to specify whether to brace the programmer immediately before the class definition, for “manual” of any attributes||If the option is specified - generated bracket of the programmer for manual application .Net attributes to class-independent form.|
||If the option is specified - generated bracket programmer for “manual” introduction of the members of the class of independent form.|
||allow to set the Assembly and namespace||see the Location of assemblies after code generation.|
||the script name to use this form. Matches the name of the EBSD-diagrams used to describe a scenario||Method
||If the option is specified before the class-independent form is generated to specify a
The properties of the attributes are the same as specified in the class Attributes data, given above (in paragraph 4 “What is generated”) comments.
Properties methods similar to those described in the article class Methods and method parameters, given above (in item 5 “What is generated”) comments.