brief characteristics of supported Flexberry ORM types
Flexberry ORM allows you to work with the following types:
- .Net basic types (such as int, string, float, etc.)
- .Net Nullable-types.
- User defined types.
- Nullable types NullableDateTime, NullableInt, NullableDecimal (located in the Assembly ICSSoft.STORMNET.UserDataTypes):
- Optional types Flexberry ORM (these types are serialized in XML format by Implicit transformations and is stored in a database (or other storage) in a serialized виде; the search attributes specified types can be produced only by a substring and this is the main difference from the full structure данных; are located in the Assembly ICSSoft.STORMNET.UserDataTypes).
- Contact - a contact of the user (client or any other person).
- Event - a calendar event.
- GeoData - GEODATA (
- Image - the image.
- WebFile - a Web file.
- Types of object-based data.
Переведено сервисом «Яндекс.Переводчик» http://translate.yandex.ru