The article proposes a common set of rules for proper/supported/enhanced the architecture of the web controls using the platform FlexberryASP.NET.
Connection of scripts and styles
- Control should be as Autonomous from the point of view of dependency from the scripts/styles. It should be possible to connect the control to the empty ASP.NET page (System.Web.UI.Page) without additional manipulations.
- all used JS libraries and scripts should connect themselves контролом;
- if the control uses a common JS libraries (e.g. jQuery), then all dependent scripts have to connect after stage Init (Load and on) since the base libraries are connected to MasterPage.Init; connection on stage Init will lead to the fact that the required library will connect later in the markup with all its последствиями;
- All scripts and styles must be stored in the web Assembly.
- Connect all skipti and styles follows by PageContentManager in
- this prevents multiple connections to the same scripts/styles if the file podklyuchaetsya in several places (the controls);
Initialization of the internal structure of the control
- All data should be fully uploaded by the end of the stage Load
Work with IDs
Peculiarities of generation of client IDs of controls in ASP.NET:
- Starting with the .NET Framework 4, to generate the ClientId uses several algorithms - so-called ClientIDMode (MSDN).
- If control is not specified ID (ID == null) then it will be automatically generated when you first call to ClientID using the current ClientIDMode.
- If the control id specified in the attributes, and set ID, then the rendering will be used CleintID. If ID is not specified, then it will use the value from the attribute.
In this regard, may appear strange behavior when rendering IDs in atleticke, for example, when using
_inputField = new HtmlGenericControl("div"); // ID is not specified => _inputField.ID == null _inputField.Attributes["id") = "SomeID"; // The client ID is specified via the HTML attribute. // If somewhere before the rendering / the Watch will be called _inputField.ClinetID, // ID != null => the generated CleintID will be used.
The expected result of rendering:
The result of the rendering (when referring to