A design pattern or pattern (eng. design pattern) software development — repeatable architectural design representing a solution to the problem of design in the context of a frequently occurring context.
Typically, the template is not a complete sample, which can be directly converted into код; this is just an example of solving the problem, which can be used in different situations. Object-oriented patterns show relationships and interactions between classes or objects, without determining what the final classes or objects in the application will be used.
low-level» «templates tailored to a specific programming language, called idioms. This is a good solution to the design characteristic of a specific language or software platform, and therefore not universal.
At the highest level, there are architectural patterns they cover the architecture of the whole software system.
Algorithms inherently are templates, not design, and calculations, so as to solve computational problems.
Links to materials for the study
- Video course templates (patterns) of design using the language C#
- Seminar on “design Patterns”
- The notion of design pattern. The course “design Patterns”
- Design patterns. AbstractFactory(Abstract factory)
- The techniques of object-oriented design. Design patterns
- Design patterns
- Design patterns on the platform .NET