In this section collected papers on the following technologies:
- A database management system (DBMS) — a set of software and language tools for General or special purposes, providing management with the creation and use of databases.
- Structured query language (SQL — «structured query language») — formal non-procedural programming language used to create, modify and manage data in an arbitrary relational database managed by appropriate database management system (DBMS). SQL is based on tuple calculus.
- Microsoft SQL Server is a management system relational database (RDBMS) developed by Microsoft Corporation. The main query language used is Transact — SQL, created jointly by Microsoft and Sybase. Transact-SQL is an implementation of ANSI/ISO structured query language (SQL) extensions.
- PostgreSQL — DBMS is open source, which was based on code written at Berkeley. It supports most of the SQL standard and offers many modern features.
- Microsoft .NET Framework is a software platform released by Microsoft in 2002. The platform is the common language runtime the Common Language Runtime (CLR), which is suitable for different programming languages. The functionality of the CLR are available in any programming languages using this medium.
- ASP.NET (Active Server Pages for .NET) is a technology for creating web applications and web services from Microsoft. It is an integral part of the Microsoft .NET and development of the older technology Microsoft ASP. At the moment the latest version of this technology is ASP.NET 5.
- Programming language C# (pronounced “C sharp”) is a programming language designed for building a variety of applications that are designed to perform in the environment .NET Framework. Language C# simple is type safe and object oriented. The many innovations C# enable rapid application development while retaining the expressiveness and elegance of language C.
- Mono is a project to create a full-fledged incarnation of the system .NET Framework on the basis of free software. The main developer of the Mono project — the Corporation Xamarin, formerly Novell.
- ORM (eng. Object-Relational Mapping, eng. object-relational mapping) — a programming technique that links databases to the concepts of object-oriented programming languages, creating a «virtual object database». There are both proprietary and free implementations of this technology.
fundamentals of database
Basis .Net Framework
Переведено сервисом «Яндекс.Переводчик» http://translate.yandex.ru